Winter Sale
historicalclothingrealm.com

About Us


About Us

Armor Venue was created for the mission of sharing our passion of ancient armor and weapons to our visitors and customers. We strive to offer our customers the very best in our products and service. Each of our items come from India and are hand-crafted by traditional techniques or else engineered precisely with machines to produce a wide range of high-quality, historically accurate products. Our supplierís manufacturing plants use highly skilled craftsmen, artisans, and designers with years of expertise and experience.

We love providing our customers with products that we know they'll love and be satisfied with. Please, if you have any questions or suggestions about our product line, please let us know. We are available to answer your questions by email seven days a week at support@armorvenue.com.

Armor Venue is based in Osakis, MN. Given the shear volume of our product line, many of our items are shipped from a partner facility in Virgina and California.

Now we invite you to look around our store for awhile, as we are confident that at least one of our products will suit your needs. Thank you for stopping by and best of luck with all of your armor and weapons shopping!

John Hilde Founder of Armor Venue support@armorvenue.com

Order Info

To place an order, please use our secured shopping card and enter your credit card information. Paypal also accepts bank transfers from your account as well. If you donít feel comfortable sending your credit card information over the internet, please feel free to call us at 1-800-315-0377. If you wish to pay by money order or cashierís check, please send the mail to:

Armor Venue 13958 150th St. Osakis, MN 56360

If you have any questions at all about ordering please email us at sales@armorvenue.com.

Our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

Each of our products is superbly manufactured and is of the utmost quality. We are certain that youíll be satisfied with are wide range of armor, weapons, and accessories. However, if for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your product, please email us at returns@armorvenue.com within 15 days of receiving the product and youíll be refunded in full so long as the product is unused and undamaged.

It is very important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Even if you donít have a reason to return an item, thatís okay! Thereís no risk when ordering from Armor Venue!

Accepted Payment Methods

We accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.

We also accept money orders and cashierís checks through the mail. Please send payment to:

Armor Venue 13958 150th St. Osakis, MN 56360

Please note that your order will not be shipped until we receive your payment.

Delivery Time

All items are shipped with 1-2 business days if they are in stock. Please note that some of our more unique or less popular items may not be in stock and are made to order. In this case it will take 6-10 weeks for your product to be manufactured and shipped to the U.S. Items that are on backorder and made to order will be labeled as such in the product description. If you order and the item is not in stock, we will notify you and you can choose to cancel your order if you wish. About 85% of our items are in stock, and the remaining 15% is made to order.

Shipping

We use UPS to ship our products. We believe that offer the best service, especially for larger packages. From our experience they offer timely and reliable service. If you want to rush delivery your item, please let us know. We can 2nd Day or Next Day Air it to you for an additional cost.

We are also able to ship to Canada, but there will be an additional fee for customs and duty taxes.

At this point we are not able to ship internationally. However, if you really need an order or would like to purchase in bulk, email us at support@armorvenue.com and we will try our best to accommodate you.

Thank you for visiting Armor Venue!



Contact Us

If you need to contact us for whatever reason, we are here to accommodate you. You can reach us by the following ways:

Email:

Customer Service: support@armorvenue.com

For Sales: sales@armorvenue.com

For Returns: returns@armorvenue.com

Phone:

Call us at 1-800-315-0377 (M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST)

Standard Mail:

Armor Venue 13958 150th St. Osakis, MN 56360



Close

Become a VIP Member and Subscribe to Our Newsletter

  • New Products
  • Coupon Offers
  • Special Deals
Open